Turkish citizenship and ways to obtain it.
Conditions for Turkish citizenship for 2020
Anyone who holds the conditions listed below can obtain Turkish citizenship:
- Buying a property with a value of at least $250,000 and not selling it for a period of 3 years.
- Investing $500,000 in money.
- Employing at least 50 citizens of Turkish nationality.
- Deposit a sum of $500,000 and not withdraw it for a period of not less than 3 years.
Ways to obtain Turkish citizenship
A- Acquiring Turkish citizenship through investment
- Persons applying for Turkish citizenship based on investment must have a fixed capital of $250,000:
- Write an application and submit it to the Ministry of Economy, taking into account the attached application submitted by the applicant
- Explanations concerning information and proofs about investment and capital.
- Write and submit the application :
Fill out a full investment information form.
Attach a copy of passport pages containing personal data.
Registration of the commercial register newspaper that highlights the structure of the contribution and capital of the legal entity.
Special report on fixed capital through a shaved financial advisor.
The investment of $250,000 has been transferred to the company’s capital.
B- Obtaining Turkish citizenship through ownership
- The requirement to obtain Turkish citizenship through ownership or real estate investment according to the new law is:
Buying a property worth at least $250,000.
Do not sell it for at least 3 years.
To ensure this, a written undertaking is written in the title deed as an additional item.
- We need to take into account some things to obtain Turkish citizenship by acquiring:
- SPK-certified report
- Evaluate the value of the property listed in the report based on the dollar rate in accordance with the criteria of the Central Bank of Turkey in dollars.
- Taking into account the date of 12/01/2017 and beyond for the pre-application.
- To mention the pledge not to sell the property for 3 years in the property’s title deed and its restrictions at the Tabo Foundation.
- In case you are interested in owning a property in Turkey, or acquiring Turkish citizenship through ownership, our company team, which is an expert in the real estate market, will provide all the useful advice you need, unparalleled quotes and legal services that provide you with the opportunity to invest safely.