Beylikduzu area | An oasis of calm and distinction in Istanbul between green and blue
Beylikdüzü | Everything you need to know about this area
- Beylikdüzü is located in the European part of Istanbul, on the Sea of Marmara on the one hand and the Esenyurt region on the other.
- It is bordered to the west by Lake Büyükçekmece and to the east by Avcılar region.
- E5 highway, which contains the most important and prominent transportation lines in Istanbul, is in the middle of the area.
- Increased the importance of the region because of its easy access through it.
- Istanbul’s most famous beach and seaport is on the southern side of the region.
- Trees and the wide green spaces surrounding them and extending within them.
- the highway that facilitates the movement between the most important areas of Istanbul.
- It is free of factories, pollution, fresh air, and clear air being high above sea level.
- All these characteristics have given the region great importance and made it a favorite of all, investors, Turkish, and foreign residents.
Beylikdüzü website from The History of Istanbul:
- Beylikdüzü region dates back to the 2nd century AD when the Greeks were the first to inhabit the area.
- The Byzantines inhabited it after them and made it a resort for them during the period of the Byzantine Empire.
- Then the Ottomans called it the ‘garden’ because of its large green spaces.
- The Turks later called it ‘Kokli’ which meant poplar trees.
- People began to move to the region in 1999 after a strong earthquake hit Istanbul and damaged many of its ancient areas.
- The Turkish government then decided to equip the area with all the necessary services and components and the construction of earthquake-resistant housing and buildings was imposed.
- Beylikdüzü has become one of the finest regions in Istanbul and got its last name in 2003
- Hence the beginning of the region’s entry into the Turkish real estate market.
The most important factors that characterize the Beylikdüzü region:
- The Metrobus line connects the European section to the Asian section through many important areas.
- The Metrobus line reaches the Beylikdüzü area with 5 stations.
- Shipping from the Beylikdüzü coast to the Avcılar and Eminünü coast.
- Large malls, large malls, and open markets that meet the needs of the population.
- The presence of many tourist places and many high-end restaurants located within the port of West Istanbul Marina gives the port of Al-Manifa no less tourist importance than other regions.
- The spread of many health and government centers, cultural and recreational centers, and service institutions in the region.
- A favorable and mild climate, fresh air, and wide green areas extend within the region.
Real Estate and Investment in Turkey:
- In conclusion our inspiring journey in Turkey, we invite you to explore the world of unique investment opportunities offered by our company.
- If you dream of owning property in this beautiful country and obtaining Turkish citizenship, our expert real estate team is ready to fulfill this dream.
- We promise to provide you with valuable advice and unparalleled offers. You can rely on our expertise and legal services for a safe investment experience, ensuring a successful and sustainable investment journey.
- Feel free to submit your request now, as our real estate consultants will contact you to provide comprehensive answers to all your inquiries and offer the best available deals.
- Our services extend from pre-purchase to post-property ownership, always aiming to provide a worry-free and comfortable experience.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to inquire about the latest decisions regarding real estate ownership in Turkey and obtain Turkish real estate residency and citizenship.
- Immerse yourself in our projects, and browse the residential apartments, villas, and commercial properties available for investment.
- We are here to make your dream a reality and look forward to being the ideal partner in your fruitful investment journey in the Turkish real estate market.