Zeytinburnu region | Istanbul
Zeytinburnu region | Istanbul
Zeytinburnu is one of the best and most important residential areas in Istanbul.
It has many features that encourage stability and investment.
Zeytinburnu is located in European section of Istanbul on the Sea of Marmara and the E5 Highway.
The area is close to the old city center of Istanbul and the Avrasya Tunnel under the Bosphorus.
It is surrounded to the north by Bayrampaşa, to the south by the Sea of Marmara, to the east by Fatih and Eyüp Sultan, and to the west by Bakırköy .
The importance of the region:
The Turkish government has been interested in the region since 1958, when it was a small town
turning it into one of the most important regions of Istanbul.
The government has built many government centers and departments such as health, security, entertainment, and cultural centers.
There are many shopping malls, parks, and gardens located on the sea
which gives it special importance to the residents of the area and its surroundings.
Factors that characterize Zeytinburnu region:
The most important factor is the section overlooking the Sea of Marmara and its proximity to the seaport.
Its location within the city center gives it a distinctive character as it is 10 minutes from Eminönü area and 15 minutes from Taksim Square.
The area has an important transportation network, where all the transportation lines scattered in the city meet, in addition to its location on E5 Highway .
.The area contains many governments and private service centers and health and cultural centers.
Location of the area of real estate market in Istanbul:
Due to the location of Zeytinburnu on the sea and because of its important transport links:
- The region has witnessed a significant increase in urbanization
- High demand from investors, businessmen, and venture capitalists
- The number of residential projects has increased, and the purchase of apartments has increased.
- There are many residential options in the area, including low-rise apartments, which make up the simple and old section of Zeytinburnu, apartments within high towers, large residential complexes, modern and luxurious designs and exorbitant prices due to their charming sea views and these residential complexes form the modern section of the area.
- All of this gives the region great importance to those who want to stay there, investors, construction companies, and businessmen.
In case you are interested in owning a property in Turkey and obtaining Turkish citizenship, our team of expert in the real estate market will provide all the useful advice you need, unparalleled quotes, and legal services that provide you with the opportunity to invest safely, apply your request now for the real estate consultant to communicate with you and provide answers to all your inquiries and provide the best offers available, our services are free and extended by purchase until after you own the property.
Zeytinburnu region | Istanbul .